The most under rated job going, yet highly important...
Essentially, given the power that the Companies Registration Office has these days, the role of the company secretary has never been more important.In a nutshell, they are responsible for the proper maintenance of a Limited Companies books and records and the filing of statutory forms on public record each year.
When the obligations are missed, this is when fees and fines hit, yet it is very easy to avoid. Essentially, the services we can help you with, and routinely do, are: -
- Filing of the annual return for a limited company (B1)
- Filing any changes of directors (B10)
- New company formations (A1)
- Nomination of the registered office
- Altering the memorandum and articles
- Issuing share capital to new and existing shareholders
- Registration of charges with the CRO
- Filing of special resolutions as required
Each year, there are several courses provided around the country to up date you on the latest Finance Act and obligations but if you have or are considering setting up a limited company, just be aware that the obligations are there and they are onerous. For further information, click on these links.
Call or Email Kevin Barry on 095 21969 or 095 30053 for a free consultation