We form New Irish companies . If you are considering starting a business venture, read on.....
As a new client, we can incorporate a new company for you within 5 working days with your choice of name and specific Memorandum and Articles of Association.
1. Initial advice
To help you we will advise you on the:
- advantages and disadvantages of trading through a limited company.
- availability of the company name.
- location of the registered office.
- appointment of directors and company secretary.
- authorised and issued share capital.
- appropriate shareholdings.
We will provide you with the following company formation documentation:
- An original Certificate of Incorporation.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (2 copies).
- Resolution of directors covering the appointment of the new directors, secretary, shareholders and registered office.
- Combined Company Register and Minute Book fully written up.
- Company seal.
We can also help you to:
- Register your company with the Inspector of Taxes for Corporation Tax, VAT and PAYE/PRSI.
- Set up books and records.
Call or email Kevin Barry on 1 800 476 984 for a free consultation