We have a number of clients who, for one reason or another, have moved abroad but have business interests here, or are based abroad and are developing business interests here in Ireland.
There are currently many advantages with doing business in Ireland depending on your field. The most common areas that we currently deal with in helping clients are: -
- Setting up a company or sole trader business in the Republic of Ireland.
- Advising them on the taxation requirements.
- Purchasing or selling a property.
- Declaration of rental income in relation to an existing property they own.
- Property management in relation to an Irish property.
- Shutting down a limited company that they started previously.
- Review and due diligence work on a business they are considering to purchase.
NEXT STEP: Please call or email Kevin Barry today on 1 800 476 984 if you require a consultation